A leading care provider is seeking to recruit a Senior Physiotherapist to work in their Specialist Brain Injury and Neurological Care Service unit. The centre provides a person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition.
- Be an integral member of the Physiotherapy team in the provision of high quality therapeutic activities, using a wide range of approaches to suit the patient`s varying needs
- To encourage independence and personal choice and help to provide an environment which is conducive to patients with varied and complex needs realizing their potential to live as independently as they can find possible
- Ensuring that you provide evidence-based practice and are outcome focussed
- Communicating and liaising effectively within the multi-disciplinary team
- To ensure that the team`s skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business
- Taking an active role in the development of personal professional development and other staff
- Continually striving for clinical excellence whilst retaining integrity and technical skill and competence
- Have as a minimum a BSc or recognised postgraduate diploma in physiotherapy
- Hold a current registration with the HPC
- Have a person-centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and creativity
- Be flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
If you are interested in this vacancy please send your CV to and I will give you a call. Alternatively, you can call me on for more information.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."