Our client is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join their team in central Bristol.
This role requires a highly organised, self-motivated individual to undertake a range of tasks within a busy team.
- Issuing HMRC authorisation codes
- Chasing 64-8s back from clients
- Sorting post and sending to clients as appropriate
- Re-sorting filing system and archiving old clients
- Updating control spreadsheets
- Chasing standing order payments
- Chasing accounts info, tax info & bank statements for VAT
- Setting up new clients on the system, including drafting engagement letters and carrying out anti-money laundering checks
- Liaising with clients regarding queries in relation to VAT and personal tax
- Completing references on behalf of clients
- Preparing sales invoices on behalf of clients
Skills & experience:
- Highly organised
- Excellent administration skills
- Interest in accounts
- Good eye for detail
- Strong communicator
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.