Employee Benefit Specialist
Are you an Employee Benefit Administrator keen to secure a new position within an innovative leading Benefits Consultancy?
Anthony Alexandra are working with a prestigious and well-respected benefits consultancy in order to secure an experienced, energetic and motivated Employee Benefit Specialist to join their expanding team based in South West London. This Consultancy has a very strong work ethic and are keen to secure an Employee Benefit Administrator with a similar aptitude.
This highly successful firm offers a welcoming working environment where professional development is encouraged. The successful applicant for this role will have good knowledge of Auto-enrolment as well as a rounded knowledge of Group Risk and Healthcare schemesThe ideal candidate’s will be responsible for: -
• Providing technical support to experienced Employee Benefit Sales Consultants
• Implementation of new Employee Benefits schemes
• Renewal of Healthcare schemes and Group Risk schemes
• Agreeing pension contribution structure with the employer
• Going through the criteria with the employer
• Request quotes from providers
• Client liaison with agreement of scheme structure with clients
The successful candidate must have the following experience and skills: -
• Employee Benefits Administration experience
• Knowledge of Auto-enrolment
• A good knowledge of Iress software is desirable