IT Administrator - Retail Systems -full-time - Wimbledon - South London
We are seeking an IT Administrator to join our busy IT Systems team and provide technical support for various systems which are paramount to the daily running of our stores and warehouse environments. Contributing to the implementation of UK and International driven projects, this person will also be responsible for completing an element of administrative office duties.
Due to the nature of this position and systems supported there will on occasions be an element of out-of-hours upgrades which the candidate will be expected to support. Training will be provided both internally and externally.
What will you do?
• Providing Application, Hardware and Software Support for Point of Sale, Card Payment, Stock Management, Mobile Data Terminal as well as other bespoke business applications.
• System Testing using specific test plans / framework
• Providing End User Support
• Assisting with Project Management Delivery
• Managing and resolving queries and incidents based on specific service level agreements
• Creating functional and technical specifications
• Creating and maintaining user manuals and application notes
• Analysing Data and Reporting
What will you need?
• Educated to a minimum of A-Level or equivalent
• Previous experience in an IT Support role (desirable)
• IT qualification or a keen interest for the IT industry
• Microsoft Applications (Intermediate Level) - Excel and Word
• Microsoft Applications (Beginner Level) - Visio and PowerPoint
• Basic Knowledge of Telephony and Networking equipment
• Knowledge of IT within a retail sector
• Knowledge of ITIL framework concepts
• Knowledge of Project Management requirements
• Knowledge of an Incident Ticket Management system
• Proficient verbal and numerical skills
• Organised and efficient working practices
• Good inter-personal and communication skills
• Practical and logical approach to problems
• Excellent attention to detail
• Maintains a positive attitude towards challenges
• Self-Motivated and ability to work to deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually
What do we offer?
• Up to £23,000 per annum (subject to experience)
• An additional 10% of your annual salary as a non-contractual London Weighting benefit
• 30 days holiday per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays)
• A contributory pension scheme
• 10% discount on all Lidl products, in all stores throughout the UK
• Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more)
• Initial training and on-going development from an experienced team member
• Brilliant opportunities to take on more responsibility and long term career prospects