Area Manager - Central London
2 days left
- Full Time
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment is looking to recruit an Area Manager for an accessories company covering their locations in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business and the successful candidate will have a number of opportunities to move into more senior posts in the future too.
As an Area Manager you will lead your teams in all areas of service excellence, sales generation and you will also make key commercial decisions and influence your area and more widely the business.
You will be accountable for:
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment across your initial nine retail locations with a combined turnover of circa £5 million per annum
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who is currently operating at a cluster, area or regional manager level; the successful candidate will also be very customer service and operations centric.
The salary on offer for this appointment is up to £52,000 per annum and 10% bonus plus package.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.