4 days left
- Full Time
My client is a Global consumer Media Powerhouse with touch points on every platform. Due to expansion they are now searching for a Credit Controller.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global media organisation supporting the Finance team supporting UKFC and wider finance function.
- Checking campaign contracts ensuring that all data is correct and billing is completed in a timely manner as detailed in contracts.
- Chasing debt in accordance to specific payment terms, ensuring that correct payment is chased and collected.
- Reducing debtor days.
- Manipulating and interpreting billing reports based on the billing & sales system for both digital and non-digital sales to subsequently invoice clients and our other territories.
- Identifying and escalating potential difficulties on cash collection.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, other offices and other UK departments.
- Chasing debt via email/phone and in writing. Issuing monthly customer statements.
- Resolving customer queries.
- Raising intercompany recharges to other territories.
- Regularly liaising with finance and non-finance team members, especially sales and digital teams.
- Checking campaign contracts ensuring that all data is correct.
- Responsible for issuing project codes in line with company's policy.
- Allocating payments to correct accounts.
- Banking cheques.
- You will need to be highly organised, meticulous, and most importantly have worked in digital media sector. Ideally you will have 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Some knowledge of VAT as when it should and shouldn't be applied depending on the territory being invoiced.
- Experience of working with multiple currencies.
- Strong Excel and systems skills (Vlookup, Pivot table etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail.
Only successful candidate will be contacted