Health and Social Care Assessor
4 days left
- Full Time
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor (Elderly / Adult Care)
*Trainee or Qualified Opportunity*
Location: South London / Surrey - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: £22,500 - £23,500 + Bonus
+ Location Allowance (Dependent Upon Candidate Postcode)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Pension, Mileage, Company Car after probation + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
To be considered as a Trainee Assessor, candidates must have occupational competency within Health and Social Care and hold a NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (elderly/adult care) as a minimum.
• Full training, support and funding will be provided to complete the Assessor award CAVA / TAQA
• Fulltime/permanent employment from day one
Please research the role of an Assessor in full (all elements including Functional Skills) before applying in order for you to confirm whether the role is right for you.
• Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeship frameworks in Health and Social Care to levels 2/3 - Tech Cert, ERR & PLTS.
• Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Care Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications at levels 2 and 3.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
• Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
• Support, advise and motivate learners.
• Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
• All candidates (Trainee / Qualified) Must hold a Level 3 qualification in Care (Adult/Elderly) as a minimum
• Must hold occupational competency within Health and Social Care (Elderly Care)
• Confident with Maths and English - (grades C or above - or Key/Functional Skills at level 2)
• Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively
• Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
• Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
• Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.