We are currently working with a leading investment and wealth manager for private and institutional clients, recruiting a Financial controller on a permanent basis into their team.
They are a well esablished company based in the heart on Central London, with a very strong brand name, Fantastic working culture, and great overall benefits.
- Preparation of monthly Management accounts.
- Monthly commentary and quarterly regulatory returns
- Preparation of statutory Accounts
- Liaising with external auditors for Audit completion
- Preparation of key management information such as new business activity, funds under management and information for group reporting as well as regular forecasts and annual budgets
- Maintain and improve the company's forecasting mode and adapt the system to run Scenarios
- Contribute to the development of financial systems and processes
- Liaise with Thomas Miller Group Finance Function
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Graduate with a relevant degree
- Significant experience in a similar role within a similar business
- Experience of providing financial business analysis and interpretation of financial data and financial modelling is essential
- Strong Excel Skills
- Experience using Sun system is essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.