Credit Controller (French Speaking)
Are you a French-speaking Credit Controller?
Do you want to be a part of a company which puts your career development first?
Can you work in a fast-paced environment where your ambition and drive will lead to results?
Here at JACTravel, we are looking for a French-speaking Credit Controller to join our team in London. As a company, we are a key supplier of online hotel bookings and offer inbound travel services to the tourism sector. We have received numerous awards since we were first established in 1975, one of the most recent awards being the Queen’s Award for Enterprise 2016.
What is the role focused on?
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To be a part of the Credit Control team within the Finance department
- To provide a first-class service to internal and external clients whilst following credit control policy sufficiently at all times.
- Dealing with a sales ledger of international (French-speaking) clients
- Undertaking account reconciliations as and when required
- Chasing payments via telephone, email, letter and fax to national and international clients
- Solving of invoice queries efficiently and inline with customer expectations
And any other Ad hoc duties as and when required. A fully detailed job description will be provided upon application.
What can I bring to the table?
We are looking for someone who has experience in:
- Credit Control in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with accounts procedures, client ledgers, disbursement and office accounts
- High standard of numerical accuracy
What’s in it for me?
We’re looking to offer a base salary between £23,000 - £25,000 for the right individual. Aside from this, you will receive a variety of different company benefits too.
If you are a French-speaking Credit Controller, we would love to hear from you!