Senior Account Manager
Responsible for the ongoing account management and business development of a portfolio of global Resellers. Driving revenue growth from existing accounts. This is an office-based role although you may be requested to identify and attend customer visits and/or company events.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver proactive account management to a defined portfolio of Global Resellers.
- In conjunction with the Product & Solutions Sales team, explore areas for growth within existing reseller business and act to implement the growth initiatives through proactive reseller contact - phone, email, WebEx, visits, and training.
- Preparation of stats and reports to develop follow on business within the defined account base.
- Maintain and expand relationships with key personnel within your accounts.
- Provide an exceptionally high level of customer service.
- Provide formal quotations, via CRM (GV), related to company products & services.
- Qualify and report on all opportunities, using CRM.
- Manage Sales Pipeline and opportunity closure plans.
- Effectively promote the company's Value Added Services (Integra/IRIS/iCSA).
- Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure customer requirements are met and completed in timeframes acceptable to the client.
- Manage external and internal expectations.
- Deliver SOFT (Sales, Opps, Failures, Threats) Analysis during monthly Sales Meetings.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Work as a team with a dedicated Sales Coordinator who will support your efforts.
- Be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, initiative and focus.
- Be able to communicate efficiently - verbally, in print and on the phone.
- Be detail orientated.
- Be able to multitask and handle multiple client accounts.
- Be able to manage time and projects effectively.
- Be able to work alongside other internal teams.
- Demonstrate high level of customer service.
- Have knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office Software.
- Have efficient networking skills.
- Have extensive knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Be professional
Salary for the position is £28,000 with a first year OTE of £35,000, plus other company benefits which can be discussed at interview stage.
To apply for the role please do so via the link on this webpage. Alternatively please contact Jack at OSR Recruitment for more information on the vacancy.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.