Senior Motion Graphics Designer
- Full Time
Our client is working at the forefront of 3D technology, partnering with some of the biggest brands in the business world. They are looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join their already impressive team.
As Senior Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for editing and creating video content for marketing materials for a range of projects. You will work within a multi-disciplinary marketing team delivering high quality video and presentation material from brief to completion.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Capturing in 3D footage, optimising and formatting for editing and creating high quality videos for a range of uses.
- Creating content from scratch, sourcing assets from both production and marketing teams, ensuring that these meet quality first standards.
- Managing projects autonomously from concept stages to final delivery.
- Selecting appropriate sound tracks and sound effects for video and motion graphic content.
Skills & Experience:
- 2D motion graphics skills.
- Experience of 3D Computer Graphics camera path creation for dramatic and cinematic effect.
- Knowledge of building complex PowerPoint animations and transitions.
- Post production - grading and stabilising footage as well as applying SFX, either manually or using tools / software such as Red Giant’s Bullet Time or BlackMagic’s Davinci Resolve.
- Chromakeying and rotoscoping knowledge.
- Knowledge of sound engineering - editing music, cleaning up audio and applying sound effects such as Reverb.
- Ability to storyboard pre-shoot, either as hand drawing and /or digitally using InDesign.
- Knowledge of various cameras, lighting and rigs, as well as a foundation in camera theory and composition.
- Strong video editing skills in Final Cut, After Effect, Vegas or Premiere.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to tell you more about the role and the client.