2 days left
- Full Time
Pimlico Plumbers are London's largest independent service and maintenance company. Due to expansion and development, we currently have vacancies for fully qualified Heating Engineers to work on the, repair, servicing, testing, installation and diagnostics of heating system and boiler faults. All engineers must have an excellent understanding of heating installations and be confident in upgrading systems.
You will be carrying out domestic heating repairs, diagnostics, servicing and testing in top residential premises dealing with reputable and well respected customers. This is quality work for high calibre trades persons. All our work is based within Central and Greater London.
- Fully qualified Heating Breakdown Engineer with a time served apprenticeship
- Relevant trade qualifications including CCN1 (Pipes), CEN1 (Boilers), CPA1 (Testing Systems) or (CENWAT = CEN1 + WAT1)
- Equivalent of five years relevant work experience
- Experience working within high end private domestic dwellings
- Maintenance/Repair/Fault Finding Experience
- Breakdown Experience is Essential
- Full Boiler Installations
- Experience Surveying & Pricing work
- Must be a competent Plumber
- Must work on a range of boilers
- Motivated working with excellent customer service skills
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive:
- High earnings
- Unlimited overtime available
- Company vehicle, Volkswagen Transporter
- Company telephone
- Corporate uniform
- Subsidised canteen
Pimlico Plumbers has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Pimlico Plumbers Ltd.