Food and Beverage Supervisor
The brand-new Apex City of Bath Hotel checks in to the city soon, the latest addition to our collection of stylish and contemporary family-owned hotels. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing’s for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
We are looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything we do.
This is a permanent role where you are guaranteed 40 hours per week over 5 days.
Experience in F&B, preferably at supervisor level, is desriable however, it is more important that we find the right person. If you have a winning smile, we can train you to accomplish anything.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people and great career opportunities, this is one job where you’ll look forward to coming to work. We also offer a whole host of generous benefits including:
- Free gym membership
- Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
- 50% discount in our restaurants
- Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in Scotland and Bath for just £50 per night
- Help to buy a bike
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
- Contributions to a pension scheme
- Access to legal and financial advice
- Childcare vouchers
- Critical illness cover
If you believe you have what it takes to join us as a Food and Beverage Supervisor then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!