Alecto Recruitment is currently in partnership with an established National business who specialise within the Process Weighing Equipment industry.
Due to continued growth, our client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their existing team on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for the repair of various types of Instrumentation equipment
- Repairs of Electronic Process Weighing Equipment
- Calibration of equipment
- Service and repair of Temperature Measurement, Pressure Testing and Weighing indicators
- Travel to client sites within the North West, West Midlands and up to the North East
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years (minimum) experience within Instrumentation and Calibration of Process equipment
- Electrical/Electronic background
- HNC/ONC Electrical Engineering or similar
- Must be able to travel and stay away from home
- Full Clean UK Driving License
Salary- £25,000 - £27,000 + Overtime (Overall earnings in the region of £40,000 is achievable)
Hours: 37 hour week (Contracted)
Benefits: Company Car, Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Sickness cover
"To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to James Cox, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit"