My client is a very large Oil & Gas company looking to recruit an Internal Auditor. They have a large team and career progression is a real possibility. The role will involve about 50% International travel.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. On top of your time in London, there will also be some amount of international travel.
• To work with the audit manager and the rest of the audit team in assisting ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
• To work closely with external and internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
• Working as part of a team of auditors, producing and delivering audit projects.
• You will need to be able to embrace different cultures and varied styles of working.
• You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
• You will need to be able to commit to 50% worldwide travel.
The successful candidate will have:
• Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA part or fully qualified.
• Background in the Big 4 is preferable.
• The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard, whilst managing your time successfully.
• Experience in report writing is essential.
• Strong analytical skills are essential.