Deputy Children’s Home Manager
- Full Time
Deputy Children`s Home Manager
A genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen for a family run care provider who are seeking to appoint a strong and experienced Deputy Manager for their children`s service. An excellent company with great working conditions and a real emphasis is placed on driving quality and outcomes for children. We do need candidates to have had previous supervisory experience and who have worked in the children`s residential industry.
Deputy Children`s Home Manager - Responsibilities
- Working closely with the manager, to help ensure that the Home meets high standards.
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children making sure care standards are of the highest quality.
- Developing and leading the team.
Deputy Children`s Home Manager - Skills
- A proven track record of supervisory experience within Children`s Residential services.
- Strong staff management and leadership skills.
- An ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- A strong familiarity in working towards Ofsted standards and outcomes.
- Minimum Level 3 diploma in children and young people.
If you are interested in this Deputy Manager role then please forward your up to date CV quoting reference KSM-DMR-3005 to or call me to discuss things further.
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £250 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."