Business Development Manager - eCommerce Technology
Business Development Manager – eCommerce Technology
70-75k Base, 140-150k OTE + Excellent Benefits
As a fast growing, award-winning enterprise cloud commerce platform, our client delivers a full stack of features covering product information management, content and order management, logistics and storage management and CRM solutions. With full access to the leading online stores and a class leading support team, they are well positioned for further growth. They now have an exciting opening for a Business Development Manager to be based in or around London.
As a new business sales professional, you will:
- Work in an autonomous role where you will target both new and warm prospects
- Identify, book and attend qualified appointments with a mission to close sales
- Design, deliver and implement sales strategy to further target the UK market
- Deliver both client facing and web-ex demo’s
- Travel throughout the UK, targeting retailers within numerous verticals
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level
- Possess a minimum of 5+ years sales experience gained in a new business, client facing capacity
- Have 3-4+ years of experience selling SaaS, web or eCommerce platforms/solutions
- Have first class communication and presentation skills, high levels of motivation and the drive and desire to build a successful sales career in a cutting-edge technology sector
- Be outgoing, organised, detail-oriented and persistent
The successful candidate can expect an initial base salary circa 70-75k with an uncapped OTE of 140-150k in the first year plus further benefits, including stock options.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.