2 days left
- Full Time
£28,000 - £30,000
Working for a corporate, fast paced and rapidly growing business in East London. You will be part of a credit team of 6 and report to the Credit Manager.
Managing a ledger of 500 live accounts, collecting £2.5 million+ monthly
• Chasing payment of debts, through telephone calls, emails, dunning letters and statements.
• Working on relationships with key customers, including visits where appropriate and required by the Credit Control Manager.
• Regular review of debtor status with the Credit Control team and the Group Financial Controller.
• Posting of cash / banking / credit card receipts.
• Work with the Credit Control Manager to improve processes and efficiency of the Credit Control function.
• Assess credit applications and approve credit limits, and recommend limits to the Credit Control Manager
• Investigate discrepancies on customer accounts, including liaising with the Invoicing team to resolve.
• Chasing remittance advices for payments received without remittance.
• Posting of some month end journals as defined by the Management Accountant.
• Liaise with the sales team as and when required for the effective management of credit accounts.
- Credit Control experience is essential
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Confident and positive attitude
- Proven track record of chasing and reducing outstanding debt Working experience in producing the age debt recovery report and administrating it correctly
- A "can do" attitude
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals. We have over 25 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.