Senior Audit Manager
An international arm of the Big 4 is looking to add a Senior Audit Manager to their growing team.
In 2011 their headcount was 14 and in September they will have over 60 people in the office. This growth is expected to continue and as a result, they are looking for someone to come in at the senior end who had ambitions to progress towards partnership.
The firm can be described as having the same standards as you would expect in the Big 4 however they can offer a broader role with more autonomy. You will get to work closely with the firm's Partners and have the opportunity to get involved with other areas such as practice management, business development, training and recruitment.
Client sizes range up to around £500m but the majority are around the £20-£100m range.
- Audit manager with more than two years' experience at this level, in a large or medium sized firm
- Responsible for own client portfolio and supervising teams of up to 5 auditors Reporting directly to partners
- Fees supervised in the region of £600k
- Experience of IFRS and FRS 102
An advantage to be (but not essential)
- Bilingual (English/French) or at least have some working knowledge of the French language;
- Big-4 or other large firm experience (not necessarily in the UK);
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.