4 days left
- Full Time
Sanderson Finance are representing an up and coming, privately owned business based in central Bristol and are looking to appoint an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for an accountancy professional who has proven Accountancy skills within a general ledger area and wants to be part of a growing organisation.
Full time opportunity offering a salary between: £18,000 - £20,000.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for all areas relating to contractor purchase invoicing, payments and corresponding sales invoicing.
Accounts Assistant Responsibilities:
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the general ledger structure.
- Assist fellow staff members with query resolutions
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions
- Process and Input of invoices onto Purchase Ledger to raise an accurate invoice to the Client.
- Effectively handle candidate, client, supplier enquiries
- Processing of Contractors invoices both electronically and manually (Via RSG Portal)
- Assist with end of month processes where necessary
- Maintain accurate and up to date spreadsheets
- Respond to enquiries from Finance Controller, Group-wide managers/Directors and the Group Operations Director
- Assist in development and implementation of procedures and features (client or internally driven) to enhance workflow.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Checking of rates against contract placement forms.
- Checking addition of invoices/timesheets.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent all round accounts skills
- Good working knowledge of Access Dimensions
- Proficient user of IT systems: Windows applications - Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proven Accounting skills within a general ledger arena
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage a heavy workload