Marketing Manager (Events, Media, Exhibitions) 12 month FTC £40
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading provider of B2B events, exhibitions and information.
Their offering covers print, data services, analysis, intelligence, and news alongside organising business networking events and industry award ceremonies across many different industries.
Working on market leading awards and conferences, the successful candidate will be responsible for driving volume and revenue growth through multi-media direct marketing campaigns.
You will work closely with the senior management team to grow this unique product and identify revenue and growth opportunities.
Managing a competent senior marketing executive, this role is as large, creative and exciting as you want to make it!
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience within events, conferencing or exhibitions would be highly desirable
• People and budget management experience
• Experience using GoogleAnalytics and Adwords
• Website management experience
• Experience using social media campaign management tools
• An understanding of marketing automation software would be desirable
• Excellent communication skills: able to develop and maintain excellent personal relationships with team members and external stakeholders
• Clear understanding of marketing metrics and KPIs, testing and performance measurement
• Strong understanding of commercial business practices
If you are interested in this excellent marketing job please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment for more information.