Settlements Analyst (Oil)
1 day left
- Full Time
- To handle physical oil trade settlements in a timely and accurate manner, including contract terms review, due date control and raising payment and invoices in both ETRM system and SAP, which requires:
- Reviewing the trade contracts and service agreements for settlement purposes.
- Checking purchases and sales orders in SAP through the Control Panel.
Price confirmation with counterparties and billing/invoicing of sales both provisional and final invoices.
- To ensure incoming & outgoing funds receipt or payment shall value on time, if any delay in payment, interest shall be applied as per contract, AR ageing follow-up.
- Process secondary costs includes additional cost such as freight, insurance, inspections, demurrages.
- Understand the trading incoterms and can do the manual pricing calculation.
- To supply weekly cash forecasting for Treasury.
- To liaise with traders and operators to resolve disputes and ensure accurate and timely payments.
- To carry out with the procedure/process implemented in ETRM, Control Panel, SAP and other network system.
- To provide trading performance analysis information.
- To assist month-end reconciliation.
- Good understanding of physical oil trading and logistic.
- Settlement experience and LC Knowledge.
- Excellent team working and networking skills.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, positive and proactive.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and trading/accounting system.
- Degree in Finance/Banking/Commercial/Maritime Studies or quivalent.
- Professional background in Finance/Accounts or equivalent.