Quality, Ethics & Excellence Manager
- Full Time
Top 10 practice are looking to recruit for an exciting role in their Quality, Ethics and Excellence Monitoring team. Working closely with the regulators the team ensures that the firm remains compliant with industry regulations and continues to uphold its professional integrity. As a Manager in this team you will be an ethics expert and will work closely with senior management to help increase awareness of the firm's responsibilities.
What you'll be doing:
- You will form quality reviews of audit files for ethics issues
- You will draft responses to technical queries and consultations on a range of topics across Ethical Standards
- You will lead the writing of intranet resources and technical guidance on ethics related matters
- You will complete thematic reviews on specific ethics related subject matter
- You will get involved in compliance and monitoring required under the ethics standard
- You will present, or support presenters on ethics related matters, at both internal and external training events
- You will keep up to date with professional developments in ethics related matters
- You will identify opportunities arising from changes in legislation or ethical standards to develop the firm's service offerings
- You will manage, motivate, appraise, coach and mentor others
You will be:
- Able to seize opportunities and adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth
- You will apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
- You will have strong project management experience, with high level analytical skills and problem solving ability.
- You will have strong communication and influencing skills.
- You will be able to manage your own time and completes multiple tasks and assignments with potentially competing deadlines.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- You will have previous experience in a similar role
- You will be educated to degree level or equivalent
- You will ideally hold a professional accountancy qualification
The location for this role is flexible, however you will have to be required to work in London for 2 days per week - if this position interests you please apply today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.