Financial Controller Private Equity
5 days left
- Full Time
Your new company
A private equity firm that invests exclusively in the energy sector. The organisation have their headquarters in London and are currently in high growth phase. They focus on driving organic growth of their assets through a proactive buy and build model
Your new role
The individual be a key member of the Finance team and will have primary responsibility over managing the accounting and operations for the advisory entity. A rare opportunity to participate and engage in an exciting phase in the firm's growth. The role requires excellent inter personal skills in liaising with investment teams, senior leadership, portfolio company teams, fund administration teams and a variety of advisors.
- Overall responsibility for the accounting division
- Planning for insourcing the LLP accounting process in due course that is currently outsourced
- Tax returns, VAT returns, oversee all partnership matters as they relate to the accounting
- Responsibility over the annual financials and audit of the advisor entity
- Enhance the management reporting and the budgeting processes, oversight overall cost management, oversight of management fee calculations
- Working with CFO on strategic initiatives and projects to drive business change
- Long term involvement with business process improvement including valuations of M&A opportunities etc
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with have PE experience and have the desire to work within a high growth business. You will need to have strong communication and the ability to solve problems in order to deliver against objectives and assist the business with its long term goals
What you'll get in return
This is an essential hire in the organisation as the business look to grow, you will therefore be rewarded with very senior level stakeholder interaction and the ability to be noticed as an influencer in the long term growth of the business. This role is sure to develop along with the finance function and remuneration will be in line with that.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.