Removals Internal Sales Consultant - NW London - £20,000 OTE £40,000
- Engage Enquiries and follow a Consultative Sales process to add value convert into Sales.
- Engage Enquiry provided using a consultative process in a Timely Manner
- Use Questioning Skills to find what is important to the customer build this into your sales Proposition
- Communicate Clearly and effectively to insure correct expectations are set to the customer in terms of the service being offered
- Build Rapport and trust with potential Customers by using listening skills and in depth understanding of the service being proposed
- Work within set Parameters and Accurately build cost’s for each proposition obtaining rates from Agents and suppliers
- Manage Sales Pipeline through active follow up of Quotes
- Listen and respond Objections to proposed service using ARC methodology to turn the Objection into an opportunity
- Once the Sales process has been followed be prepared to ask for the business to liaise with the customer on operational matters, confirming job schedule, timing and accessibility of collection and delivery address to provide a seamless handover of the file to Move Coordinator
- Work in a high paced fast environment be prepared to have many things on the go at once!
- Be responsible in liaising with your customers over customer service issues using problem solving skills to assist.
- To keep Manager notified of any issues which may affect or enhance the Company’s performance
- Act within the companies set procedures and codes of contact.
Skills and Experience:
- Sales Focus and ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people
- Effective questioning skills
- Understanding of Logistics process and ability
- Strong numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage large number of job files efficiently and work in highly pressurised environment
- Sales experience
- Closing skills
- Negotiation skills
- Good computer skills e.g. word / outlook
- Good knowledge of geographical regions
In return the successful candidate will be offered a salary up to £20,000 with an OTE of up to £40,000 (possibly more) and further benefits.
If you wish to apply, please contact the removals team of Flame Recruit Limited quoting reference 2187.