- Full Time
Dates: Full time Monday to Friday (8 hours a day including 1 hour lunch break -core hours 10am to 4pm) starting as soon as possible. Some degree of flexibility around working hours may be required during busier times.
Salary:£30k - £40k
Application Process: To apply please e-mail a current CV with at least 1 reference and a covering letter to the Chief Operating Officer, Adam Alton. Please note that due to PCI-DSS requirements, background checks (including a basic disclosure check) will be required prior to final employment.
About Make it Social
Make it Social are recruiting for a talented Project Manager to join our growing, passionate and innovative central Edinburgh based team. You will be a pivotal part of the team in the development of the business.
Make it Social offers companies, within a range of industries including travel and event ticketing, a group booking solution that integrates with their existing systems via APIs.
Once integrated the social group is open to a host of opportunities, geared to marketing towards a new demographic. For our users, we are developing a social network that enables more offline social interaction with friends and family.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager that will help us effectively manage the development of our systems and the integrations with client systems. You would be responsible for:
- Requirements planning in conjunction with other team members
- Day to day management using Agile methodologies
- Communicating with the rest of the team to ensure everyone understands what is going on.
- Communicating with clients, updating them on progress and ensuring they have provided all necessary information to progress projects efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining suitable project management processes.
- Taking on the role of 'ProductOwner’.
- 2 or more years project managing within a technical development environment
- 2 or more years project managing in an Agile environment
- Writing up detailed technical requirements
- Able to identify potential bottlenecks well in advance of them occurring
- Communicating with multiple internal and external business stakeholders
- Experience with project management software
Desirable Technical / Soft Skills
- Ability to operate well in a team environment
- Prince2 or scrum or agile certification
- High degree of accuracy in work result
Character & Personality
- Able to resolve problems quickly whilst maintaining communication channels
- A drive to set out clear expectations and meet them
- Innovative applier of available resource
- A commitment to excellence
- Appreciative of the startup culture
- Keen problem solver
- Ultra organised
Internal: Development team, Sales team, and COO