Accounts Assistant (Sales Ledger)
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced accounts assistant looking for a new opportunity within a busy finance team?
Our client a local progressive company is currently recruiting for a talented individual to cover a maternity leave, the main duties include:
- Sales ledger invoice processing including price checking
- 'Cash with order' ordering and processing
- Raising debit notes and credit notes
- Data entry and database management
- Month end statement run
- Maintaining and keeping ledgers up to date
- Weekly aged debtors report monitoring - credit control
- Cover for other team members as required - purchase ledger and administrator
- Answering telephones and customer query resolution
- General administration and archiving
The ideal candidate should
- Be an excellent communicator
- Work well on their own as well as part of a team
- Be proficient in excel and word
If you are interested in applying for this exciting new role please contact Megan on or
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.