- Full Time
London & Home Counties
Salary to £55K + benefits
We are currently retained by various clients across industry to recruit Digital Managers. These are excellent opportunities and will require the following experience and skills:
1. Relationship Manager with Front Media, ensuring a positive working relationship and ensure best value for money
2. Continually work to maintain and improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the Company Website. Compose a plan for the year with budgets in mind
3. Explore GoogleAnalytics in more detail and how to add value to the business. Ensure this is relayed to Marketing Managers, New Business Teams, Communications and Investor Relations. Continually analyse web data through GoogleAnalytics to gain insight on traffic in order to optimise pages
4. Assist with the Investor Relations Website including highlighting ways to improve it. Support Investor Relations Director with day to day content management of the site
5. Conversion Rate Optimisation - continually test pages and processes for optimum results
6. Relationship Manager with Rightmove and Zoopla, ensuring best value for money with corporate discounts, premium listings etc. Design and manage corporate templates for both platforms, ensuring best practice in line with the corporate brand and monitor usage within the regions
7. Analysis and reporting on property portal performance
8. Domain name management - oversee purchase, renewal and redirects of all company’s domain names
9. Work in partnership with Oracle and Head of Brand to manage the company video channel, adding content and web optimised descriptions.
10. Proactively undertake competitor research and utilise this information along with market insight and best practice to enhance digital activity
11. Ensure Umbraco and other relevant manuals for digital platforms are kept up to date
12. Become the 'expert’ in Umbraco and provide support to the regions in the first instance
13. Exploring the usability of the site, focusing on the target audiences to ensure the company website meets the requirements of the users. Organising and reporting on online mystery shopping exercises
14. Maintaining 'Average Digital Spend’ spread sheet to assist Head of Brand and Investor Relations Director in setting new budgets
15. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Knowledge of website content management systems
• Knowledge of website design, user journey and interfaces
• Knowledge of online advertising methods
• Knowledge of website analytics
• Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible
• Ability to prioritise workload in order to achieve deadlines
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Good organisational and project management skills
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel
• Good understanding of effective communications activities, strong creative skills and excellent organisational skills.
• Good interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with people at all levels of the business
Interested applicants should forward their CV to Adrian Warwick FIRP, Managing Director with a brief covering letter stating why you will be both suitable and interested in the role.
To find out more about our company visit our website.