We are recruiting for a Management Accountant to take on a broad role within a small finance team. Impressive benefits include season ticket loan, occupational sick pay, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, free health advice, discounts at retailers and for eye care, etc. This role would suit someone wishing to take the next step up or for someone experienced who wishes to work in a smaller finance team but take on broader responsibilities in a growing organisation.
The Management Accountant will provide line management responsibilities and will work closely with all managers with capacity within the role for additional responsibilities and therefore room for growth within the role.
Management Accountant duties will include:
- Management of accounting records
- Production of monthly management accounts for all activities
- Maintenance of invoice register and core records of fees
- Management of sales ledgers and credit control function
- Accounting, reconciliations and production of detailed management information
- Line management of the Purchase Ledger Administrator
The Management Accountant must have a recognised accounting qualification and at least 3 years’ experience in a management accountant role. You must have the ability to communication effectively at all levels, be self-motivated to achieve excellent standards and have strong numeracy and written skills.
If you have management accountant experience and are excited by the opportunity to make a significant contribution to a growing organisation, apply today!