Junior Accounts Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Junior Account Assistant to join our Award winning stockbroker in the heart of the city. This role would be excellent early career development for an aspiring AAT studier.
As an Junior Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for providing full administrative support to the Accounting and Finance department. Eventually over time you will learn all aspects of the Accounts Assistant role. In return we offer ongoing training and study to support your progression within your role and the company.
• GCSE in Mathematics and English
• Basic understanding of financial transactions
• Methodical, accurate and able to meet deadlines
• Good communication skill
• Excellent numeracy skills
• A positive 'cando’ attitude and willingness to learn
• Desirable but not essential - currently studying towards a recognised accounting qualification, preferably AAT
• Bank reconciliations
• Balancing accounts
• Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
• Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business incoming and outgoing finances
• Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
• Preparing profit and loss nominal account report sheets
• Answering internal and external phone calls
• Photocopying/filing and other administrative duties
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required by the company
Beaufort Securities is an award-winning traditional stockbroker incorporated nearly a quarter of a century ago. Over the last two decades it has established itself as one of the UK's leading independent private client investment houses. We offer an excellent benefit package and career prospects to develop further within the company.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.