1 day left
- Full Time
The Bids Manager will be part of a talented Marketing & Business Development team for a leading professional services firm. The role can be based in Liverpool or Manchester.
My client is a leading professional services firm with offices across the UK.
The Bids Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the firm's tender and pitching process, and provide tender and presentation support to Partners across the firm to contribute to the overall financial objectives of the firm.
- Monitor resources for emerging bids across all segments and regions
- Create a database to identify when key prospects are likely to go out to tender
- Develop and implement an effective bid process
- Coach and mentor those working on tenders, pitches or presentations. Including Partners to ensure they are aware of procedures to be followed and support that will be provided by Marketing
- Create and maintain a knowledge library of frequently used information
- Coordinate the production of all bids & pitches
- Manage the content and production of bid and presentation documentation
- Coordinate reports on bid and pitch performance, recording new business enquiries, wins and losses
- Conduct feedback meetings with clients to gain intelligence on ow the firm may improve its offering
- Support with ad hoc marketing and Business development projects that may require additional resource
The successful Bids Manager will:
- Relevant Bids experience, ideally within professional services
- Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to work
- Have excellent project management and time management skills
- Be highly organised
- Have strong influencing skills with the ability to manage and persuade at a senior level
- Be commercially astute
- Be confident and resilient
Salary up to £50,000 plus benefits