Account Manager (Healthcare Agency)
Our client, an award winning global healthcare agency is recruiting for an Account Manager to join their client services team in central London.
Reporting to a Client Partner, this role will see you play a critical role in the client services team, playing a fundamental role in the delivery of brand success and agency profitability. Working with the client partners you will support the strategic direction for our healthcare clients’ brands, proactively and regularly creating ideas that deliver on the client’s business objectives. You will be eager to learn about our clients, industry and organisation and be experienced in healthcare brand communications, working as part of a team to deliver unique solutions to clients.
You will be passionate about the work and being a role model within the agency. You will have proven record of successfully managing mid-scale multi-channel projects under the direction of a client partner and small-scale projects on your own.
- Minimum 2+ years healthcare agency experience
- A thorough understanding of the healthcare market
- Very regular contact with clients both verbally and in writing
- Always looking for more opportunities to talk to and meet the clients
- Managing the day-to-day of relevant accounts, and supporting on larger accounts
- Helping to drive business growth by developing proposals with existing clients
- Prepare weekly client communication for any projects assigned
- Contribute to the development of strong client relationships
- Manage client expectations based on the project specifications
- Prepare deliverables for client review
- Coordinate and attend audio record sessions or photo or video shoots
Core skills & behaviours required:
- Building and maintaining enduring client relationships
- Desire to engage with clients as often as possible
- Open to new ideas, flexible to client, team and organisational requirements.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Calm under pressure
- An eye for the innovative to see new opportunities and solutions to client challenges
- multiple projects - strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please note - if you’re an experienced 'Senior Account Executive’ looking to further your career into account management, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to learn from the best!
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Thank you.