Display Senior Planner/Buyer
Super cool media agency with super cool brands. Display senior planner/buyer role covering strategy as well as managing implementation. Massively exciting opportunity and you will have fun doing it!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity. Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance. They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda. Really cool offices in central London.
This role requires a digital specialist to be responsible for planning and implementing innovative media campaigns , as well as managing juniors and be involved in their training and development.
• Day to day contact with clients responsible and trusted with routine tasks and point of contact
• Support the team in passing on all market intelligence and media insight to our clients.
• Manage upwards and downwards appropriately
• Finding new relevant opportunities with new and existing partners to drive innovation.
The ideal candidate will have digital experience (agency side preferred) and have a good understanding of the UK media landscape and in particular an in depth knowledge of the digital landscape too.
• A proven track record in delivering creativity and innovation in the display landscape.
• Be able to demonstrate a full understanding of how to build a digital strategy and integrate within a wider communications strategy.
• Have an awareness of the commercial requirements of the agency and client requirements from a deal and value perspective.
• Have strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and be able to demonstrate how to optimise towards different KPIs depending on client objectives
Why dot gap?
Dot-gap are ex-agency people now working in recruitment. We understand you, your industry and will not give you the hard sell.... we listen! For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the "Apply" button below.