Application Security Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
I have an opportunity for an Application Security Specialist to join a leading Insurer who are looking for several Application Security Specialist s to help in source their application security knowledge. There is a lot of funding committed to this area of the business and this role will be key to their growth plans.
You will be able to use your experience developing solutions securely to help review code and advise developers on best practice for application security. There are a huge number of greenfield projects to be involved in and this is a key part of the business moving to DevSecOps.
Skills for Application Security Specialist:
- Experience in development languages for web or cloud based technologies is important (Java, .NET, Android, IOS etc.)
- Experience in Information Security, ideally in the Financial Services sector;
- In-depth knowledge of information security governance processes and practices, including ISMS monitoring and control frameworks such as, ISO, ISF and COBIT, their relationships to other frameworks and their application within a financial services environment or other highly regulated industry.
- Good understanding of Secure Development Lifecycles and their application in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of security architecture principles and processes.
- Good knowledge of IT Operations procedures and best practices.
- CISM, CRISC or CISSP certification
As the Application Security Specialist, you will be involved in the penetration testing process and be facing off against internal & external partners in this area. In previous roles, you will have worked as part of an Information / Cyber Security team and be comfortable being the primary business partner for Application Security matter.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach IT Security and would be good for anyone looking to become an SME Application Security.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on or