Marketing Executive 12 month Maternity Cover
5 days left
- Full Time
An excellent opportunity exists for a Marketing Executive to join our Tonbridge based client on a 12 month contract basis - covering a period of Maternity.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications you will play a key role supporting the companies marketing activity, key accountabilities include Events Management, Data management and mailings; Marketing support and compliance and Design coordination.
Your duties will include:
- High levels of interaction with internal and external audience Internal and external; design agencies, printers, event venues, social sector and marketing networks
- Manage customer, prospect and stakeholder contact data, ensure all the data complies with legal regulations and internal policies
- Deliver customer communications; email newsletters, event invitations, and sales letters/prospecting and track and report on the above communications activities.
- Organise the logistics for company awards reception, programme of saver visits and other stakeholder events. Including sourcing suitable venues, catering, entertainment and technical services
- Measure and record marketing and communications performance
- Maintain marketing and communications compliance folders
- Support with proof-reading and writing of small pieces of marketing copy when required
- Website maintenance
- Provide other marketing support and administration assistance as required.
- Occasional travel within the UK for national events, including occasional overnight stay
You will have:
- Proven Marketing experience within a similar role
- Data management experience
- Ideally educated to degree level, a professional qualification (ACIM), Digital marketing qualification would be highly advantageous
- Be passionate about marketing
- Be self motivated able to work on own initiative
- Creative, able to think outside the norm and consider different approaches
- Flexible in style and approach, able to adapt to new situations and changing priorities
- Tenacious and solutions-focused
If you you have the required skills and can commit to a 12 month contract please forward your CV to Gemma Edwards.