4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Management Accountant looking to work for a globally renowned investment management firm in the heart of London.
The role requires a hands-on individual with previous experience in a management accountant role, excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including P&L accounts, cash flows
- Monthly management of budgets and forecasts for multiple business units
- Variance analysis
- Providing support to the management team to help with financial decisions
- Business planning and other ad hoc financial analysis
- Some business partnering and stakeholder management
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have at least 2 years' experience in a management accountant role, ideally within financial services
- Strong knowledge accountancy software from a large system (Oracle/SAP/SUN)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills