PR & Communications Executive
4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, digitally savvy PR and Communications Executive to join the London Office of a leading global consulting organisation.
The role is part of the company’s global PR team and the successful candidate will work closely with the UK press office manager, the European Head of Public Relations and our colleagues across the world. The role will support traditional and social media relations activities and campaigns in the UK, with some involvement in global projects. In addition to traditional PR skills, candidates will have a strong understanding and knowledge of digital PR.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual already working in the communications industry looking to join a professional, small and well established team.
- Work with senior PR team members, consultants and marketing team members to plan and manage PR campaigns for various business units to raise the company profile in relevant media
- Draft various media materials, including press releases, articles and social media content
- Oversee management and distribution of daily news updates and press clippings
- Keep press and internal distribution lists up to date
- Manage the UK’ s spokespeople media training programme
- Act as press contact for UK press enquiries and coordinate responses promptly
- Manage associated social media platforms including press office Twitter feed
- Experience of press office activities including handling queries, media monitoring, evaluation and reporting to generate insight into communications performance
- Experienced in website content management, Google Analytics , social media channels and suppliers such as Gorkana or Dods
- Strong writing skills including ability to draft and edit short articles and web content
- Strong command of English language, with exceptional spelling, punctuation and grammar skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management, with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Motivated, self-starter and strong team player willing to get involved in all aspects of the team’s work
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.