Nursery Room Leader - Catford
1 day left
- Full Time
Nursery / Room Leader / Early Years / Childcare
Our Client, a beautiful, spacious renowned private Nursery, with 'Outstanding’ Ofsted status, is looking to recruit a Room Leader for their Children aged, 1-2 room. You will oversee 15 children and five staff.
Your Main Duties will include;
· Role model best practice in the rooms
· Ensure team are making regular observations and developmental records are kept updated so that children’s progress can be monitored and assessed
· Developing professional relationships with parents and carers, ensuring close communication; supporting other team members to do the same
· Encouraging the participation and involvement of parents and carers in the nursery.
- Minimum of a Level 3 Qualification or higher in Early Years
- Experience and understand of working within Early Years Framework
- Demonstrable experience of Managing a Nursery Room
-Provide two satisfactory references
-Enhanced DBS check or willingness to undergo check
- Flexibility and availability to work varied shift patterns
In return, you will be offered a generous benefits package in a fun, family centred environment, where you will be supported you to achieve your ambitions.
In order to apply for this position please contact Gemma Rae-Leach. Please note all positions are subject to satisfactory child safety screening, eligibility to work checks and references.