- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Structural Engineer to join an innovative design and engineering practice on a permanent basis in London. Our client designs award-winning safe and sustainable solutions for the aviation, manufacturing, nuclear and rail sectors. With a wealth of knowledge and experience providing multi-disciplinary services on large-scale projects, they have grown their client base to include some of the UKâ€™s most notable organisations.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities including:
- Producing comprehensive Civil and Structural design packages
- Leading the delivery of the Civil and Structural design packages across multiple projects
- Carrying out Civil and Structural design from concept to completion across several sectors, particularly rail
- Assisting with the mentoring and development of junior team members
- Carrying out technical design reviews/critiques of live projects
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of current codes, standards and responsibilities under CDM and Health and Safety regulations
- Proven ability to work within a fully integrated, multi-disciplined design team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
To apply or this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Jake Jessey on or email Jake.Jessey @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12628JJ. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.