Our client, a Lloyd's Broker with offices in the heart of the London insurance market, are seeking an Insurance Technician to join their technical team.
As an Insurance Technician, you will be involved in cross class business, providing technical support and assisting in the general development of technical documentation and processes.
- Check slips, endorsements and premiums
- Produce policies when required
- Produce client debit and credit documentation
- Deal directly with internal placing departments on a daily basis
- Risk process premium using internal system
- Produce LPANS for submission to Xchanging
- Load documents onto the A&S Repository and submit accordingly
- Resolve any queries raised by Xchanging (Lloyd’s, ILU and Lirma) and Underwriters in respect of Premium
- Assist Accounts Department with queries/ enquires
- Produce Late Settlement Reports and assist with the Deferred Settlement Scheme
- Minimum 2 years’ experience gained in a front end technical role within a Lloyd's broking house
This position is offering the opportunity to join a progressive and forward-thinking company, with a competitive salary and benefits package to match.