1 day left
- Full Time
WR Fundraising Recruitment has a fantastic new vacancy working for a community led charity in Ealing.
We’re looking for a Fundraising Manager to lead in a new 3 year appeal and to create, develop and implement a successful fundraising strategy to allow the charity to meet its income generation target.
The role will revolve around your strengths in developing fundraising relationships within the community, corporate sector and through writing compelling grant applications. There is scope to build a team of staff and volunteers in order achieve success.
Ealing, West London
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum on experience
12 Month fixed term contract with extension by agreement
Duties will include:
• Implement the fundraising strategy and hold overall responsibility for all income streams to ensure targets are reached
• Work with the senior management team to lead and further develop fundraising activities
• Lead, on strategic projects and events across Fundraising to drive forward sustainable growth in income
• Lead the development of a cross-organisation programme focusing on transforming supporter engagement
• Manage all aspects of the corporate and community relationships
• Source opportunities to create new ways of promoting fundraising products to develop income streams for the charity
• Provide strong leadership and management of direct report employees within fundraising ensuring each employee is supported
This is a very exciting role enabling you to have a real impact within the local community and further your fundraising & development career.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Demonstrable strategic fundraising experience and achievements
• The ability to represent the charity at a senior level
• Understanding and experience of implementing varied fundraising techniques
• Experience of marketing in relation to fundraising activity
• Confident and experienced public speaker with the ability to deliver presentations and pitch for support articulating information in a persuasive manner
• Experience of liaising with and managing high level supporters, external suppliers and customers, and a solid understanding of the principles of customer care
For further details, please submit your CV in the first instance.
Due to the high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have not heard from one of our representatives within 1 week of applying, then your application has been unsuccessful.