Customer Service Advisor - Legal
Our client, a legal firm in North Bristol is looking to recruit a Law Graduate for the Legal Customer Service team. This role is an integral role and the office in Bristol is a great place to build a career too, in a business which puts people at the heart of its strategy.
You will be joining a vibrant small team based in Bristol, you’ll be focussed across all areas of Legal Services (Employment, Property, Probate just to name a few).
What you’ll do:
• Provide exemplary customer service to existing and new customers
• Answer incoming calls professionally establishing the needs of the customer
• Accurately record the customer query (on an IT based system), resolve it or pass it on to the relevant team or colleague
• Share information with customers which is relevant to their needs in a timely manner
We’d love to talk to you if:
• You have a law degree or equivalent qualification
• You have a passion for great customer service
• You have strong attention to detail as accuracy is important in the role
• You’re confident communicating and have an empathetic, caring style when needed
• You are used to working with Microsoft office tools and other IT software