Channel and Business Development Manager EMEA
The role of Channel and Business Development Manager EMEA is to drive revenue in European region through active engagement.
Whilst keeping an eye out for opportunities to lead on bids in the EMEA region, you will also be responsible for supporting channel partners with marketing campaigns to drive revenue for both parties.
My client are a leading provider of communications across Europe, Asia and Africa. Located in the centre of picturesque London, the office is full of smart tech, cool break out areas and inspiration for good business.
This company values its people and expect their staff to value it back, creating an awesome work life balance for it's employees.
Your role as Channel and Business Development Manager EMEA will be to:
- Pursue and qualify leads.
- Lead on bids.
- Support the channel with marketing campaigns to drive revenue for both parties.
- Meet with clients, create solutions.
- Maintain and grow commercial partnerships with clients.
- Keep on top of your market, staying informed of key political , economical and commercial drivers.
The successful candidate will have thew following Skills:
- Channel management.
- Public speaking and presenting.
- Business Development experience.
- Channel Marketing experience.
- Satellite communications, IP Data or Internet experience.
- Full product life-cycle experience.
- Can lead and drive complex sales cycles from initial enquiry to meeting and to close.
- Can travel over 50% of the time.
The successful Channel and Business Development Manager EMEA will receive:
- £50-70k base salary
- Generous OTE/Bonus scheme.
- All the usual benefits. Pension etc.
- Great training and supportive culture.