Senior Finance Analyst
- Full Time
I'm currently partnering with a FTSE listed technology business based in the city. They're currently looking to add to their best in class finance team following an internal promotion.
This is a Senior Finance Analyst role engaging heavily at Exec level, including Group Chief Officers, SVPs / VPs across the Group's functions, Corporate Finance Team, and a variety of Operational Management teams
You will have responsibility for broad enterprise performance management needs, including performance reporting, delivery of business analysis, financial systems & technology and expanded analytics on both internal & external market data.
- Managing a Group FP&A Finance Analyst
- Provision of management reporting, including multi-dimensional performance dashboards
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process, while providing solid analysis and deep understanding of performance drivers
- Analysing and understanding historical performance to enable accurate forecasting of future results using insights learned through analytics
- Transform data into relevant information; identify trends, and deep-dive into variances taking a no-stone-unturned approach. Use acquired skill and insights to better understand what drives business results
- Providing financial transparency to help improve organisational effectiveness and decision making
- Continued development of financial models, tools, and analysis to support successful execution of strategic initiatives
- Supporting senior management with in-depth analysis, including the preparation of presentations to Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Process improvements and re-engineering, standardisation and leveraging of best practices
- Work with Finance IT business partner to ensure optimum operation of finance systems across the organisation, with a focus on delivering integrated technology and automation
- Help drive decisions and compliance through active business partnering across all functions
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong academic background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong excel & financial modelling capabilities
If this is of interest feel free to apply or get in touch with Gareth Powlson at for a confidential chat.