Sales Manager (B2C)
3 days left
- Full Time
Job: Sales Manager (B2C)
Salary:£34,000 - £36,000 (depending on experience) + OTE
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. Managers duties also include one Saturday in twelve on the management rota 9:00am - 1pm
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager with B2C experience to join our sales team at Global 4.
The Sales Manager will work closely with the Customer Care Manager along with Senior Management. The position will offer the opportunity for the right person to gain experience with the opportunity for progression.
- Managing and responsible for a sales team of up to 20 people, leading by example
- Provide analysis and reports of team’s performance and individual performance
- Implementing sales strategies to meet targets
- Ensuring individual and team daily/ weekly/monthly KPIs and targets are achieved
- Conduct daily sales meetings to develop and motivate the team
- Implement team incentives and commission structures
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise all leads
- Communicate effectively the team sales targets to each individual team member ensuring the overall team target is achieved
- Responsible for the development of all new employees within the team
- Coaching, mentoring, training, upskilling, one to ones and performance plans for all team members
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and legislative requirements
- Working closely with the Director to ensure sales and service performance is maintained - with weekly reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Experience in training, coaching and maintaining high performance of the sales team
- Responsible for the development of all new employees within your team
- Implementing sales strategies to meet sales targets
- Experienced, motivated and team focussed with a positive attitude
- Proven record of strong telesales skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent team builder, motivator and who thrives on challenge
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable
Global 4 are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets. There are two things we are passionate about - employee satisfaction and our customers. We are committed to delivering first class customer service, achieved through continuous on-going employee development, reflected in our various awards and accreditations.
Global 4 are proud to be an Equal Opportunities and a Living Wage employer.