Vehicle Collections Consultant
4 days left
- Full Time
If you want to indulge your Customer Service obsession, if you love of cars and want to have a hoot at the same time then this role is for you!
At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- 22 days’ holiday that increases with length of service
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £200 million annual turnover, 20,000+ annual retail sales, up to 3,500 cars in group stock at any one time, over 500employees, 17 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and huge ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
To organise and handle customer vehicle collections and part exchange handovers, delivering an experience that exceeds customer expectations which will help to retain our customers for life.
What you will be doing
- Delivering a consistent high quality of service for every customer, providing an outstanding welcome to all customers collecting a vehicle.
- Maintenance of the collection calendar, planning own time and activity accordingly.
- Working with the Business Specialist to ensure customer collection appointments are well managed, ensuring good communication between all departments
- Ensuring adequate pre delivery inspections for all vehicles prior to handover.
- Completing all administrative work associated with the pre-delivery inspection, handover and dispatch of vehicles.
- Demonstrating the controls for a car during handover to ensure a customer is familiar with their operation and answer any questions
- Ensuring customer issues are dealt with professionally and efficiently
- Work with all relevant departments regarding documentation, registration, keys and any other necessary documents
- Manage telephone or walk in customers regarding faults / complaints
- Contacting customers after collection to resolve any issues or create an ongoing relationship with the Company
What we expect from you
- Essential to hold a full UK/EU driving license
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic IT skills
- Articulate and confident in managing complaints.