Purchase Ledger Clerk
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team of their client, a fast growing company based in Bristol. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an exciting and dynamic business, offering the successful candidate £21,000 per annum with study support and bonus.
Main duties of the Purchase Ledger Clerk:
- Checking & coding invoices for upload
- Processing payments
- Checking and reconciliation of statements
- Dealing with enquiries
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will:
- Have strong academics including a relevant degree
- AAT qualified (would be beneficial)
- Previous experience working in a high volume environment
- Good Excel skills
- A general knowldege of double entry book keeping (would be desirable)
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.