4 days left
- Full Time
We're looking for an energetic, well organised and creative public relations professional to manage the PR function on behalf of a health food manufacturer and distributor, working within a busy office environment.
Ideally, you'll be a motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude and a desire to achieve. You'll have gained a thorough knowledge of both on and offline PR strategy and will be comfortable working independently to deliver PR campaigns in the trade and consumer space utilising traditional and digital tactics. You'll need to be articulate and driven, with strong organisational skills and a confident manner.
This role involves working with other teams within the organisation to implement excellent PR campaigns to complement the wider marketing strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and implement annual PR plans for the business, clients and individual brands
· Drafting and distribution of engaging press releases, features and blog articles, and media liaison to ensure brands have a strong media presence and that messages connect with the right audience
· Event and trade show support - attend industry events to raise the company profile, and build relationships with journalists and other industry figures
· Overseeing website development and updating of company and brand sites
· Setting client KPIs and analysing campaign success using PR evaluation methods
Skills and experience
· Exceptional command of both verbal and written English
· Excellent telephone manner
· Professional and mature attitude to work
· At least three years in a mid-level role within an agency or client-side environment
· FMCG experience, preferably within the health or food and drink arena
Location: Billingshurst, West Sussex
Full time (9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday)