Graduate Sales Executive
5 days left
- Full Time
Graduate Sales Executive – Event and Exhibition Sales
21-24k Base, 30-34k Uncapped OTE + Benefits
Our client is a global leading events and exhibitions company with offices around the world. Headquartered in London they produce and manage in excess of 200 events annually, covering many vertical markets for both public and private sector audiences. Due to continued growth they now have an exciting vacancy for a Graduate Sales Executive to work on leading events and exhibitions.
As a Graduate Sales Executive, you will:
- Sell to existing and potential delegates to meet agreed sales revenue targets on leading exhibitions, events and conferences
- Be responsible for sourcing relevant new business, developing and maintaining excellent relationships with exhibitors, sponsors, partners and the show team
- Keeping abreast of market developments and identify and research new growth areas for sales
- Visit clients when necessary or appropriate and attend industry functions and relevant exhibitions when required
The successful graduate sales candidate will:
- Be degree level educated (2015-2016)
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Possess solid negotiation, time management and organisational skills
- Be looking for a lasting media related sales career within a market leader
This exciting graduate sales role comes with a base salary circa 21-24k with an uncapped OTE of 30-34k plus additional and generous benefits and genuine opportunities for career progression
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.