A fantastic opportunity for a Registered Manager has arisen to work with a company that have an excellent reputation for providing person centered care. This company specialists in supporting Learning Disabilities and Physical Disabilities who really need a Manager who is experienced and passionate about this client group. This market leading company offer excellent support for their managers and have excellent training opportunities to help with career development
• The provision of person-centered support to adults with learning and other behavioural disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
• Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
• Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
• Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
• Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
• Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
• To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home.
*Proven Registered Manager.
*You will be committed to providing the highest care standards.
*Excellent communication and leadership skills.
*NVQ Level 4 or above
*Learning disability, Complex Needs, Autism or challenging behaviour experience with Adults.
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds worth of high street shopping vouchers if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
If you are interested in the above Registered Manager vacancy, please call Michael on quoting reference MW-RMF-1807 or email your CV to